Peri-operative Registered Nurses – Orthopaedic | Melbourne
Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced peri-operative Registered Nurses with orthopaedic experience and passionate about patient care to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes. You will be working in an environment that is friendly, supportive and patient focused.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous peri-operative experience - minimum 4 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills and the ability to successfully work within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong focus on Quality Outcomes
Hospital, located south east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute 147 bed hospital providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.