Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Peri-operative Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Campbelltown. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a theatre setting
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital is a purpose built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34 bed Rehabilitation Unit. Hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support offered by the Management team. The specialties include Orthopaedics, Bariatric, Neurosurgery, Plastics, ENT, Urology, and General, including laparoscopic work, Colorectal, Dental, Pain Management, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.