Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous theatre experience at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent full time and part time positions are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in the peri-operative setting
- Flexibility and availability to work across all shift requirements of the department including twilight and/or weekends as required
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Mentor and guide the performance of all team members including new, junior, graduates and undergraduate staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward program
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness program and access to wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance program
Hospital, located in Melbourne's south suburbs, is an acute facility offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialities. Hospital has 4 operating theatres and undertakes a range of surgical procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.