Excellent career opportunities has become available for dynamic and experienced peri-operative nurses to join a busy 4 theatre unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- Experience in peri-operative nursing;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to use initiative and demonstrate reliability.
Hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, angiography suite, short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation.
The Operating Theatre unit services a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, General, Gynae, Dental, Endoscopy, Ophthalmic, Urology, Pain Management and Plastics Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.