Excellent opportunities are available for experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to an integral part of the Peri-operative Services team at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience;
- Demonstrated competence in nursing in the Operating Theatre;
- Knowledge of relevant standards of Clinical Practice, WH&S and Infection Control in the Operating Theatre environment;
- A strong interest in quality development and education;
- The ability to communicate advanced nursing concepts;
- A high level of problem solving and time management skills.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefits Club
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services including: Surgical services, Respiratory, Renal, Palliative Care, Oncology, Rehabilitation and General Medicine. Hospital has 3 operating theatres with a case-mix of general surgery, colorectal, Urology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Oral and Vascular Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.