Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with previous experience to work in a developing Operating Theatre complex at a private hospital. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years peri-operative experience
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong customer focus
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. Hospital specialises in Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, General & Plastic Surgery, Gastroenterology & Endoscopy, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology and Mental Health Services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.