Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Nurses with previous peri-operative experience at a private hospital in regional NSW. Permanent full time and part time position are available.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in the peri-operative setting
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of nursing care
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of current theatre specific Standards
- Willingness to work all shifts and participate in on-call roster
- Recent anaesthetic or PACU experience desirable
Hospital offers amazing employee benefits including:
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities
- Staff recognition and reward program
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness program and access to wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance program
Hospital, located in Tamworth region, is a Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres and a large procedure room and a High Dependency Unit. Hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, urology, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.