An exciting opportunity has become available for a dynamic senior leader with sound skills in communication, excels in customer relationship and the ability to lead and develop a strong team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Executive team to develop organisational strategy, achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily management of theatres including rostering, staffing and managing clinical risk
- Coordination of patient care
- Providing support to clinical staff & VMO’s, ensuring that a high standard of clinical practice is maintained
- Effective management of supplies and resources
- Work Health Safety awareness & responsibility
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior management role, peri-operative nursing preferred but not essential
- Clinical practice in peri-operative nursing
- Relevant Post Graduate Studies in Peri-operative Nursing
- Success in managing key performance indicators
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenging situations
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage resources
- Focus on staff development
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The hospital has seven operating theatres including a Day Procedure Unit. All departments are staffed by experienced and skilled health care professionals, who are familiar with the latest developments and research in their respective fields.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.