An excellent opportunity exists for a passionate individual with prior leadership experience to lead the procedural areas within peri-operative services at a private hospital in Melbourne.
This is a key leadership and management role within the Hospital and is accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. Encompassing planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department, the role requires working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
The Peri-operative Services Manager will work closely with the Executive team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in a leadership position;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Experience in leading groups and projects, facilitating change and adopting new concepts;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, schedules;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to operate in an environment of change;
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft office Programs;
- Post graduate qualifications desirable.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. The peri-operative department provides a broad range of surgical services for a range of specialties, including Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Spinal, General, Urology, Plastics, and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.