An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated dynamic nursing leader ready to take on an exciting education and leadership opportunity in the theatre complex at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Peri-operative Services Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the highly professional Theatre Management team and Executive team, you will help shape organisational strategy, continue to strengthen VMO relationships and improve procedural service provision to achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives;
- You will be responsible for the management and staff direction of 7 operating theatres, 2 procedure rooms, Day Procedure Unit and CSSD. Support services include a 4 bed HDU, overnight RMO cover and onsite diagnostic imaging and pathology services;
- You will maintain and implement quality systems in accordance with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards. You will have a commitment to continuous improvement, risk minimisation and successful delivery of outcomes;
- Every day you will work with stakeholders to achieve excellence in Theatre care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- At least 4 years’ experience in a senior clinical management role, ideally in a peri-operative environment;
- The ability to provide operational, clinical and commercial expertise to monitor and drive successful patient outcomes;
- A graduate certificate/diploma in Peri-operative Nursing will be highly regarded, though not essential;
- A strong collaborator with the capacity to engage a wide variety of hospital stakeholders.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, is an acute facility offering care for Surgical, Day Surgery, Maternity and Oncology patients. The theatre Complex comprises of 7 individual Theatres with an additional Theatre in the Specialist Health Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.