Peri-operative Services Manager | Mornington Peninsula
An excellent career opportunity has become available for a dynamic and experienced nursing manager to lead the Peri-operative team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
This position is a key leadership and management role and is accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within Peri-operative Services. As the Peri-operative Services Manager you will work closely with the executive team to provide strategic direction, excellent patient care and foster and maintain important relationships with the Visiting Medical Officers.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Extensive clinical and professional knowledge and experience in a peri-operative environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively plan and manage financial and human resources
- Ability to plan develop, implement and evaluate a Quality program
- Sound computer skills
- Qualifications in perioperative or critical care desirable
- Holding or working towards tertiary management qualification desirable
Hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a 157 bed fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, angiography suite, short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.