An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and strong nursing leader to take on a leading role which primarily focuses on leadership and the operational management of the peri-operative services at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Peri-operative Services Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and allocation of staff
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and Sterilisation standards
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management
- Ensure workplace health and safety guidelines and policies are met
- Manage Budgets and attainment of budgetary targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The role will also include being the commissioning manager of Western Australia's first private Hybrid operating theatre late 2018.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years senior nursing experience within a Peri-operative unit
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Nursing, Business and/or Management desirable
- Extensive knowledge in development of operating theatre policies and procedures and nursing education
- Extensive clinical experience in the Peri-operative setting
- Extensive knowledge of the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards and their application in the acute health setting
- Consultative leadership style and ability to build rapport and effectively relate with all stakeholders
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Well-developed financial and analytical skills, ability to manage KPIs and promote and positively implement a patient-focused care model
- Experience in management at a senior level experience and post-Graduate qualifications in Management or related subject would be advantageous
- A competitive salary
- On the job learning
- Ongoing education and rofessional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
Hospital, located in Perth, is an acute private facility providing a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Theatre department consists of 11 theatres covering a range of specialities including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general and plastic reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.