An excellent opportunity exists for a highly skilled and motivated clinical leader to manage the busy peri-operative department at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Perioperative Services Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Coordination and allocation of staff;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and Sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management;
- Ensure workplace health and safety guidelines and policies are met;
- Manage Budgets and attainment of budgetary targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 5 years senior nursing experience within the Peri-operative Unit;
- A management qualification or working towards;
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Be a role model for safe practice and commitment to quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills;
- High degree of computer literacy including MS office and various data bases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Advanced problem solving skills;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues;
- Auditing and managing change, as well as advanced problem solving skills are a vital aspect of this role.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is an acute facility that provides a wide range of health services including: orthopaedics, spinal, gynaecology, ENT, plastics, urology and general surgery, endoscopy, cardiology, cardiac angiography and obstetrics. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.