An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead a dedicated and professional peri-operative team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the Theatre Manager you will be responsible for the management of 7 operating theatres and will work with all theatre stakeholders to achieve excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements. You will work closely with the Executive Team to shape organisational strategy, improve procedural service provision and achieve departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Recent experience in a management role or equivalent;
- Current clinical practice (minimum 5 years) within the peri-operative environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage resources and experience in implementing sustainable change;
- Demonstrated ability to review, implement and evaluate Quality Improvement programs.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The Operating Suite comprises six operating rooms plus a hybrid theatre and endoscopy procedure room along with 12 bed recovery unit. Surgical specialties include but are not limited to cardiac, vascular, general, colorectal, bariatric, urology, orthopaedic, breast and ENT. The services are supported by a six bed Intensive Care Unit and 24/7 on-site medical cover as well as on site radiology and pathology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.