An excellent opportunity has become available for a qualified and experienced Nurse Manager with strong leadership qualities to lead a professional perioperative team at a private hospital in North Queensland.
As a Perioperative Services Manager, you will be responsible for managing all people, financial and material resources to enable efficient end to end perioperative services for 16 operating theatres over two hospital sites.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Manager with relevant perioperative specialty experience is essential;
- Postgraduate qualification in a perioperative specialty;
- Perioperative services management experience in a private hospital environment;
- Demonstrated experience leading within an interdisciplinary environment;
- Demonstrated achievement in the development and implementation of clinical management policy;
- Demonstrated achievement evaluating and improving clinical practice in accordance with best practice standards;
- Demonstrated dedication to own continuous professional development and the professional development of other staff.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary;
- Increase your take-home pay with salary packaging options up to $9000 novated leasing options;
- Support towards ongoing professional development;
- Access to Fitness Passport membership;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Discounted Private Health Care;
- Flexible rostering.
The hospital, located in North Queensland, is a modern acute care facility with extensive on-site facilities, including 16 Operating Theatres and offering a range of surgical specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.