Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join the team and assist in providing high quality physiotherapy services at a private hospital in Cairns. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant/s will join a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing high quality physiotherapy services with opportunities to support the inpatient rehabilitation ward with potential to expand into acute wards pending hospital demands. Hospital is also seeking to increase the services to the orthopaedic and medical wards as well as specialist women’s health services.
The successful applicant would have previous extensive experience in a peri-operative environment and meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Ability to effectively assess, plan, and implement individualised physiotherapy treatment programs e.g. baseline physical outcome measures, muscle strength, joint ROM, mobility, balance, endurance, proposed treatment and prescription of a walking aid as per need etc.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focussed services
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Knowledge and practice of quality/continuous professional development process
- Positive contribution to the workplace environment and the Service
- Membership of the relevant professional association desirable
- Experience working in a Public/Private hospital setting desirable
- Ability to manage a diverse case mix desirable
- Sound computer literacy
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.