An excellent opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join a highly experienced interdisciplinary rehabilitation team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Physiotherapist your responsibilities will include:
- Provide comprehensive Physiotherapy rehabilitation services to inpatients and outpatients of varied diagnostic groups
- Deliver excellent clinical services related to assessment, treatment, planning and evidence based practice
- Participate in program development and quality improvement activities within the Physiotherapy Department
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and professional development programs
- Provide supervision and mentoring to junior staff and students
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- 3 years post graduate clinical experience
- Excellent clinical practice skills in rehabilitation assessment and intervention
- Highly developed communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Interest in developing pain management skills
- Interest in rehabilitation of older age participants, vestibular and chronic disease management
- Commitment to interdisciplinary teamwork
Hospital has a supportive and progressive management team and promote a friendly multi-disciplinary team environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 30 bed rehabilitation facility that provides a range of clinical services including orthopaedics, reconditioning, cardiac, neurology and pain management.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions