Physiotherapist | Newcastle
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced physiotherapist to join the team at a private hospital in Newcastle. It's a 3 month fixed term position - 3 days a week.
As the Physiotherapist you will:
- Conduct functional assessment, intervention and discharge planning for a diverse range of adult patients who require rehabilitation
- Provide therapy in individualised and group settings
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans with the multidisciplinary team
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 2 years post graduate clinical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage a case load
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Understanding of quality improvement principles
- Flexible, positive approach to work
Hospital is a 94 bed hospital providing Medical, Rehabilitation, Surgical & Mental Health Services to the community of Lake Macquarie & the Hunter region. The Hospital's main surgical focus is in the areas of Orthopaedics, Urology, General, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Faciomaxillary & Paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.