Physiotherapist | Sydney
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced physiotherapist to join the team at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a 6 month fixed term position - 38 hours per week.
As the Physiotherapist you will:
- Conduct functional assessment, intervention and discharge planning for a diverse range of adult patients who require rehabilitation
- Provide therapy in individualised and group settings
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans with the multidisciplinary team
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Minimum 3 years post graduate clinical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage a case load
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Understanding of quality improvement principles
- Flexible, positive approach to work
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Remuneration package commensurate of your experience
- Highly supportive of professional development opportunities
Hospital, located in a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore, is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility with a day therapy unit and outpatients department. Hospital boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools and fully equipped gymnasiums. Neuro Rehabilitation Ward is a 36 bed inpatient neurological ward.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.