An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and self-directed Physiotherapist to join a friendly team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated efficient organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Participation in continuing education
- Participation in quality improvement activities
- Experience in intensive care, acute orthopaedic and surgical physiotherapy
- Experience in women’s health/post-natal physiotherapy desired
Hospital, located in Eastern suburbs of Sydney, has 168 inpatient beds plus 21 day spaces and it specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.