An excellent opportunity is available for a Physiotherapist to work in Rehabilitation across both in-patient and day-patient settings including orthopaedic, neurological, musculoskeletal and reconditioning at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Physiotherapist your responsibilities will include:
- Assessment and treatment of patients
- Providing a high standard of clinical care to patients
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Experience working in a rehabilitation setting
- Highly developed assessment and treatment skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Skills and experience working in a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Customer focused service delivery
The hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is one of the largest private dedicated rehabilitation hospitals in Australia, specialising in orthopaedics, cancer / oncology and neuro-spinal rehabilitation. The rehabilitation services are undertaken with a team-based approach including rehabilitation specialists, resident medical officers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, social workers, psychologists, diversional therapists and nursing staff.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.