Excellent opportunities are available for experienced Recovery Registered Nurses to join a busy peri-operative team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the Recovery Registered Nurse you will play a key role within the hospital and perform your duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, ANUM’s and Shift Leaders, to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the Hospital.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a peri-operative RN - including a minimum of 2 years experience in Recovery
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
Hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised car parking and meals
Hospital, located in Inner Northeastern Melbourne, is an acute Medical/Surgical facility with 11 Operating Theatres. Services offered include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Urology and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.