Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with previous recovery experience to join the Post Anaesthetic Recovery Unit (PARU) at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidenced based care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an operating theatre setting
- Post graduate certificate in Recovery or Anaesthetics
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills
- Intermediate computer skills
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The theatre complex consists of 13 operating theatres and 2 Endoscopy and Day Surgery theatres.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.