Registered & Clinical Nurses – Rehabilitation / Oncology | Perth
Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced Registered & Clinical Nurses to join the busy Rehabilitation & Oncology Ward at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and promote the goals and vision of the organisation
- Innovative problem solving, clinical and decision making skills
- Delivery of exceptional patient care
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated and organised individuals with willingness to develop and enhance skills within the clinical setting and ensure that the highest-level care is maintained for the patients.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Recent Oncology and Chemotherapy administration experience
- Recent Rehabilitation experience
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability within team work setting
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties including General, Endoscopy, Colorectal, Bariatric & Heptobiliary surgery, advanced laparoscopic procedures, Cardio-thoracics, Vascular, Neuro, Orthopaedic, Plastic & Reconstructive surgery, Gynaecology, Urology, ENT & some Paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.