Registered & Clinical Nurses – Scrub Scout | Perth
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered & Clinical Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and promote the goals and vision of the organisation
- Innovative problem solving, clinical and decision making skills
- Delivery of exceptional patient care
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Extensive clinical experience in the peri-operative setting with advanced knowledge and clinical skills in orthopaedics
- Show leadership, support and team work during times of change and conflict and effectively manage rapidly changing and unpredictable events in the department
- Ability to build rapport with all members of the team including our visiting medical officers and medical representatives
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Nearby off-site parking
- Flexible working hours
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, has 224 beds for overnight, multi-day and same-day procedures and provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties including General, Endoscopy, Colorectal, Bariatric & Heptobiliary surgery, advanced laparoscopic procedures, Cardio-thoracics, Vascular, Neuro, Orthopaedic, Plastic & Reconstructive surgery, Gynaecology, Urology, ENT & some Paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.