An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Registered Midwives to join a dynamic midwifery team at a private hospital in Brisbane.
As a Registered Midwife you will:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in maternity services: antenatal, postnatal, birth suites and / or Special Care Nursery;
- A caring, responsible nature and demonstrated commitment to providing the highest quality of care and customer service;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently or within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute facility, which provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The ICU department is a six bed combined ICU, HDU & CCU.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.