Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Midwives to join a progressive team at the newly refurbished modern Women's Health Unit at a private hospital in Cairns. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant would have previous extensive experience in a peri-operative environment and meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration;
- Recent clinical experience as a Midwife (minimum of 2 years);
- The ability to provide a high standard of clinical care in Special Care Nursery;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent time management skills.
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.