Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and enthusiastic Registered Midwives to join a dedicated team in the Delivery Suite at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available. The right candidates will be offered roster flexibility and opportunities for professional development.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience in a large acute hospital within Maternity;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Be motivated and enthusiastic;
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. Maternity services comprise of 7 birth suites and an outpatient consultation room all with remote monitoring; 40 postnatal/antenatal beds which include parenting suites; a level 2 SCN and an outpatient feeding and parenting clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.