Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to work in the Maternity Unit at a private hospital on the beautiful Gold Coast. The right person will be part of a dynamic team in building the Maternity Services.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Current registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- At least 3 years clinical experience with the ability to provide a high standard of care;
- The ability to maintain a strong customer focus and team approach;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to continuing professional development;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
In this role you will be offered:
- Education and Training Opportunities;
- Competitive Salary;
- Great Gold Coast location - close to shops, schools and world class beaches.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) provides a full complement of services including cardio-thoracic surgery. It provides 24 hour onsite designated ICU medical cover in a family friendly, critical care environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.