Exciting opportunities have become available for motivated and experienced Registered Midwives to work within the birthing and maternity ward at the private hospital in Hobart. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- providing high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- supervising and guiding junior and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- being passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is first qualification) or equivalent;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: birth suite/postnatal care;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to family-focused approach to care;
- Flexibility to work rotating roster across 7 days;
- Demonstrated commitment to continued service improvement;
- Problem-solving skills.
Hospital, located in Hobart, is an acute facility providing a unique range of acute services including general surgery, specialty care in orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, breast, colorectal,oral, vascular, plastics, obesity surgery and select surgery for paediatrics. The Maternity suites are designed on the contemporary labour/deliver/recover model and fitted with state-of-the-art technology, including K2 fetal monitoring systems, and provide a variety of resources that can be used during childbirth
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.