Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Registered Midwives with a demonstrated ability to show initiative and work within a team environment to become a part of the team at the public hospital in Mackay, QLD. Several positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice
- High level of customer service
Hospital provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
Hospital, located in Mackay, includes an emergency department, outpatients department, delivery suites and special care nursery, intensive care unit and coronary care unit, day surgery and operating theatre suite, inpatient surgical and medical wards, renal support services, dental, allied health and mental health facilities.
The Women’s Health Unit provides inpatient or outpatient care for pregnancy, labour, postnatal care and for women undergoing gynaecological procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.