Excellent opportunities currently exist for dynamic and motivated Registered Midwives to join the Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 1 years' experience;
- Sound clinical skills;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment;
- Commitment to a woman and family focused care model;
- Self-motivated in learning and the development of others.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
Hospital, located in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. The Maternity Unit comprises a skilled team of midwifery staff who offer specialised and individualised care for all mothers and babies. The Unit comprises of 3 bed Birth Suite, 17 bed antenatal / postnatal area and a level 2 Special Care Nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.