Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Midwives to join a friendly team of professionals at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct and guide junior nurses/midwives and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal, birth suite, postnatal and nursery care
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice
- High level of customer service
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital offer inpatient and day programs and outreach services. Programs include general psychiatry and specialties such as anxiety and depression, eating disorders, older adult psychiatry and addiction treatments.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.