Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Postnatal and Birth Suite Midwives to work in the Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. The Maternity Unit actively support expanding clinical expertise for all team members.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife
- Clinical experience with the ability to provide high standard of clinical care in Postnatal/Birth Suite
- The ability to maintain a strong customer focus and team approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and commitment to work as part of a dynamic flexible team
- Over 1 year experience in Postnatal/Birth Suite desirable
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs.
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.