Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Registered Midwives to join a dedicated team in the Postnatal Unit at a private hospital in Sydney, with the opportunity to rotate throughout the unit. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience post graduate experience
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work flexible hours / flexible rostering
- Strong customer service skills
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. Maternity services comprise of 7 birth suites and an outpatient consultation room all with remote monitoring; 40 postnatal/antenatal beds which include parenting suites; a level 2 SCN and an outpatient feeding and parenting clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.