Registered Midwife / Registered Nurse | Mackay
Excellent opportunity exist for experienced dual trained Registered Midwives to join a dynamic and dedicated team of the Women's Unit at a private hospital in Mackay. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the Registered Nurse / Midwife you will provide family-centred nursing care in collaboration with other health professionals and significant other to ensure safe, efficient and effective management of the patient. The role involves using clinical skills in obstetric, gynaecological, & paediatric nursing.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA - Candidates must have dual registration to apply
- Experience as a Registered Nurse and Midwife is essential, including experience in all areas of pre and post-natal and birth suite
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible to work any shift type
Hospital, located in Mackay, is a 105 bed private facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The 18 bedded Women's Unit provides nursing care for antenatal, intrapartum and post-natal care of women, their newborns and their families. The Unit also provides nursing care for paediatric patients, and general surgical and medical patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.