Excellent opportunity exist for experienced Registered Midwives to join the professional team at a private hospital in Rockhampton. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the Registered Midwife you will provide family-centred nursing care in collaboration with other health professionals and significant other to ensure safe, efficient and effective management of the patient.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous clinical experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Excellent time management skills
Hospital, located in Rockhampton, is a 136 bed private facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com. Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.