Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Registered Midwives to join the friendly team at at a hospital in Shepparton.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent clinical experience as a Midwife
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability and commitment to work effectively in team environment and independently as required
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program
- Vibrant Flexible and supportive working environment
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.