Excellent opportunities have become available for midwives interested to work across private patient Birthing Suite and Maternity ward at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is first qualification) or equivalent
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: birth suite/postnatal care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in the private healthcare system
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The Birthing Suite has 5 private birthing rooms – each with state of the art equipment and a bath for pain relief during labour. In addition there are 2 assessment/induction rooms.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.