An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Midwife with previous experience in birth unit to join the professional team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional individualised midwifery care;
- Exceptional skills including CTG interpretation, neonatal resuscitation, management of obstetric emergencies;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring e-learning and Mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Registered Midwife in a birth unit;
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and implement individualised patient centred care;
- Demonstrated professional manner when working with complex situations;
- Advanced communication skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team with a willingness to learn new skills;
- Flexibility to work night duty.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The Birth Unit consists of 7 rooms and is an integral part of the 50 bed Women’s Health Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.