Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Midwives with previous experience to work in the Maternity Wad at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience in midwifery
- Demonstrated current clinical competency to work in all areas (delivery suite, special care nursery and postnatal care)
- Ability to coordinate a clinical service, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- Knowledge of WHS and Manual Handling
Hospital, located in Liverpool, is an acute facility providing Obstetrics, Mental Health and Surgical Services. Maternity Ward includes 3 delivery rooms, 6 bed Special Care Nursery and 22 postnatal beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.