Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Registered Midwives to join a dedicated team in the Maternity Services Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience in midwifery;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S;
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities .
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. Maternity services comprise of 7 birth suites and an outpatient consultation room all with remote monitoring; 40 postnatal/antenatal beds which include parenting suites; a level 2 SCN and an outpatient feeding and parenting clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.