Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and professional Midwives to work in the dynamic Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- 1-year post-graduate experience as a midwife (essential);
- IBCLC (lactation) certification (desirable);
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
The maternity unit consists of a 7 bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/ postnatal ward and a 14 bed special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.