Exciting opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Midwives to be a part of the dynamic Women’s Health team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Clinical Skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Clinical skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Recent midwifery experience;
- A commitment to safe practice and quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital is located in Western Sydney and provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. The Women’s Health Unit comprises 4 delivery suites with K2 monitoring, a 5 bed Level 2 Special Care Nursery and a 26 bed antenatal, postnatal and gynaecology ward. The highly skilled midwifery and obstetrics team work closely with parents to ensure the best start in life for their babies.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.