Excellent opportunities have become available for midwives interested to work across private patient Birthing Suite and Maternity ward at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Be passionate about delivering an exceptional patient experience for women and their families.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- Bachelor of Midwifery or Graduate Diploma in Midwifery (if Bachelor of Nursing is first qualification) or equivalent
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: birth suite/postnatal care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in the private healthcare system
Hospital, opening in late 2018, will provide a range of healthcare services to the Northern Beaches community. The Birthing Suite has 5 private birthing rooms – each with state of the art equipment and a bath for pain relief during labour. In addition there are 2 assessment/induction rooms.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.