Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated Registered Midwives to join a friendly and dynamic team at a private hospital in Wollongong.
As a Registered Midwife you will primarily be working in the 25-bed maternity ward and also be spending time in the birthing suites as well as the pre and post-natal care. This role will provide you with the opportunity to utilise your clinical experience and skills to provide dedicated patient care and support within the birth suite, maternity ward and antenatal/postnatal areas. You will be responsible for providing high level of quality care to women and neonates.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current midwifery registration with the AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience as a midwife;
- A sound understanding of the scope of practice for the role;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team.
The right candidate will be offered:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Wollongong, is an acute facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, 9 operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit. Operating Theatres offer the following specialities: Robotic Surgery; Urology; Orthopaedics; Neuro Surgery; General Surgery and ENT.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.