Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to work across the Antenatal and Postnatal Units at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Current completion of RANZCOG CTG Program or K2;
- A sound knowledge of breastfeeding;
- A minimum of years experience;
- Good problem solving skills.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities;
- Generous support for education;
- Close proximity to public transport and parking facilities;
- A supportive, friendly and professional working environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small specialist private hospital. The Antenatal ward is located within a 25 bed unit that has 16 dedicated surgical beds and 9 antenatal beds. The postnatal ward is a 36 bed unit dedicated to caring for women and their families post-delivery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.