Registered Midwives | Melbourne
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced midwives to join the Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
The successful applicant must possess the following essential criteria:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Sound clinical skill
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to a woman and family focused care model
- Self-motivated in learning and the development of others
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs.
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices.
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/holiday discounts.
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Great opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities
Hospital, located in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is a 128 bed acute hospital offering services in Day Surgery, Surgical Unit, Oncology and Obstetrics and Maternity. The Maternity Unit comprises of 3 beds Birth Suite, 17 beds antenatal / post natal area and a new Mother Baby Unit and provides a Level 2 Special Care Nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.