Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to work across the Antenatal and Postnatal Units at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current completion of RANZCOG CTG Program or K2
- A sound knowledge of breastfeeding
- A minimum of years experience
- Good problem solving skills.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities
- Generous support for education.
- Close proximity to public transport and parking facilities.
- A supportive, friendly and professional working environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small specialist private hospital. The Antenatal ward is located within a 25 bed unit that has 16 dedicated surgical beds and 9 antenatal beds. The postnatal ward is a 36 bed unit dedicated to caring for women and their families post-delivery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.