Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives to join the Maternity ward at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Registered Midwife you will be responsible for providing a high level of quality care to all parents and neonates in line with the core values and the strategic direction of the hospital.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience as a Midwife;
- A sound understanding of the scope of practice for the role;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a responsive team;
- Flexibility to handle a rotating seven-day roster with evenings and weekend shifts.
Hospital, located in Southern Perth, is an acute care hospital, providing high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. The maternity ward provides a 24-hour comprehensive spectrum of maternity services to the highest standards of clinical care by doctors and midwives supported by well-equipped facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.