Registered Midwives | Sydney
Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Registered Midwives with proven clinical experience to join a Maternity team at a private hospital in Sydney. Opportunities exist to work on rotation through the Delivery Suite and Post Natal unit. Full time positions are available.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA
- A minimum of 3 years employment as an RM ideally with a delivery suite specialty
- Immunisation status must be current
- Ability to work rotating roaster
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience
- Ongoing professional development
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
Hospital, located in Randwick, has 168 inpatient beds plus 21 day spaces and it specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.